The snapshot 20w17a for Minecraft 1.16 is available for download in your launcher. Here is the changelog !
Like every Wednesday, Mojang gives us a new snapshot for the future version 1.16 of Minecraft and today it’s 20w17a. You can already download it in your launcher.
Mojang has set up a poll to say what you think of the Nether Update which you can find by clicking here. Feel free to answer it, it may help the developers.
Additions and modifications :
- * Addition of an option to set the distance of the entities.
- It can be set from 50% to 500%.
- Difficulty and the different rules of the game can be set directly via the world creation screen.
- Improving the Blacksmith’s Table interface
- The ruined portals generate less often.
- The “Soul Fire Torch” and the “Soul Fire Lantern” have been renamed to “Soul Torch” and “Soul Lantern”.
- The loot from the remains of the bastion has been altered.
- The low walls now create pillars under more elements, such as pressure plates and banners for example.
- The “Solo” button on the title screen will redirect directly to the world creation screen if there are no worlds to select.
- The chat component style can now select the desired font using the “font” property
- Custom fonts can now be put in the “font” folder in resource packs in “.json” format.* The storage format of 0 blocks has been slightly changed to speed up various tasks, such as rendering, pathfinding or world generation.
- Addition of the “/attribute” command
- It allows you to modify the attribute of a single entity
- The “color” attribute now accepts the RGB value using “#” (like #55ff55 for example)
- The “Force Unicode Font” option (in the language options) no longer requires reloading the game.
Fixes in snapshot 20w17a :
- From released versions before 1.16
- MC-1601 – Breaking a furnace will not give the player experience for the smelted things inside.
- MC-5410 – In creative mode, flying down is stopped when brushing up against ladders or vines.
- MC-31032 – Using only one empty map does not increase
- MC-46417 – Sprint particles are emitted in spectator mode.
- MC-56373 – Selector and score text components do not work on
- MC-63020 – Some chunks are not rendered in the first person from some angles in certain situations (incorrect frustum culling).
- MC-94535 – Flying and holding Ctrl really close to the ground emits walking particles.
- MC-96319 – Mob pathfinding AI does not regard some blocks as obstructions and is unable to pathfind on top of them.
- MC-114544 – Kicked by “Flying is not enabled on this server” while sleeping.
- MC-120572 –
/recipecrashes the game.
- MC-126244 –
/locate, explorer maps, and treasure maps can cause extreme TPS lag, even leading to a complete server freeze if structure generation is turned off.
- MC-132926 – The width of an advancement’s description depends on the first line.
- MC-144622 – Using data modify to set the name from a block only works once.
- MC-149704 – Sneaking/crouching twice makes player sprint.
- MC-151364 – Feeding a dolphin causes a crash when structure generation is turned off.
- MC-169514 – Tamed parrots cannot be renamed unless they are flying.
- MC-170075 – “Online play is not rated” checkbox has no outline when focused.
- MC-176104 – Dropped compasses always point up.
- MC-177346 – A compass in a mob’s hand does not point to correct location if the mob turns.
- From the 1.16 development versions
- MC-171561 – Only one player can access a shulker box at a time.
- MC-174359 – Piglins prefer using an unenchanted gold item instead of an enchanted gold item.
- MC-175113 – Rain prevents entities from burning in fire.
- MC-175186 – Respawning does not check if the “respawn block” is the correct one for the dimension.
- MC-175998 – Striders move very fast between two blocks or when diagonally running into blocks.
- MC-176029 – Right clicking a lodestone with a stack of compasses converts the whole stack.
- MC-176060 – Recipe book does not load the entire empty map recipe anymore.
- MC-176116 – Saddle texture on strider is backwards.
- MC-176521 – Pressing space while the recipe book button is highlighted in crafting interfaces does not toggle the recipe book.
- MC-177776 – Netherite ingots are not sorted properly with other ingots.
- MC-177780 – Shulkers cannot be opened while playing closing animation anymore.
- MC-177796 – Blackstone walls are in the “Building Blocks” category instead of “Decoration Blocks” category, unlike all other walls.
- MC-177862 – Polished blackstone button and pressure plate are in incorrect area of the Creative inventory.
- MC-177885 – Invisible horses show patterns.
- MC-177997 – Baby zoglins still deal the same attack damage as an adult.
- MC-178050 – New Nether music is inconsistently loud.
- MC-178086 – Flying close to the ground with soul speed over soul blocks speeds up the player and emits soul particles.
- MC-178093 – Piglins with full inventories will not pick up gold ingots to barter, even though you can still right-click to barter with them.
- MC-178259 – Game crashes when an iron golem with the attack damage attribute is set to 0.5d.
- MC-178316 – Dispenser plays “dispensed item” sound when attempting to charge a full respawn anchor instead of “dispenser fails”.
- MC-178630 – TNT eye height changed.
- From the previous development version
- MC-178797 – Barrier blocks generate in bastion remnant.
- MC-178955 – Badlands are viewed as a mountainous biome for ruined portals.
- MC-179542 – Basalt delta blocks override nether bricks in fortresses.
Download Minecraft 1.16 Snapshot 20w17a
|Minecraft 1.16 Snapshot 20w17a for 1.16||20w17a CLIENT||Download page|
|Minecraft 1.16 Snapshot 20w17a for 1.16||20w17a SERVER||Download page|