Naturally Charged Creepers 1.15.1 and 1.15.2 is a mod that will allow for naturally charged creepers to be generated in the world. Charged Creepers are a much more powerful variant of Creeper, as their explosion is twice as dangerous as that of a normal Creeper.
As you know, by default charged creepers are only generated when lightning strikes four blocks away. So it’s pretty unlikely that you’ll find them. However, with this mod it will be much more frequent to find them, which will increase the difficulty of the game.
- onWorldSpawn (default = true): Allows the charging of creepers whenever they naturally spawn in the world.
- onEggSpawn (default = true): Allows the charging of creepers whenever someone uses a spawn egg.
- preventFireDamage (default = false): Prevents the fire damage from lightning whenever the mod charges a creeper.
- isChargedChance (default = 0.1): The chance of a creeper being naturally charged.
How to install Naturally Charged Creepers Mod
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Download Naturally Charged Creepers Mod
- Double-click the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the
- It’s time to turn the loaded creepers into our regular game creatures!
Download Naturally Charged Creepers [MOD]
|Naturally Charged Creepers [MOD] for 1.15.2||1.1||March 10, 2020||Download page|
|Naturally Charged Creepers [MOD] for 1.15.1||1.1||December 23, 2019||Download page|
|Naturally Charged Creepers [MOD] for 1.14.4||1.1||September 5, 2019||Download page|