Random Things 1.14.4/1.12.2 adds a lot of different content to the game. This content, which does not follow a specific thematic line, but adds blocks and objects that cover various areas of the game. Not following a specific theme makes it an interesting option to be used together with other mods.
Some of the elements you will find after installing this mod are things like new spells, crops, magic objects, new mineral resources, biomass locators, entity detectors, fertilizers, filters, objects for teleportation, compasses with new functions, new objects for Redstone circuits, new ovens, and a long etcetera.
How to install Random Things Mod for Minecraft
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.14.4/1.12.2
- Download Random Things Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- You can now make use of the new content added by this mod!
Please report bugs on github issue tracker
You can look at the source code on GitHub , feel free to contribute.
Download Random Things Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2
|Random Things Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 for 1.14.4||5.0.1||August 25, 2019||Download page|
|Random Things Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 for 1.12.2||18.104.22.168||March 19, 2020||Download page|