Angel Ring 1.15.2 will allow us to make a ring that will give our character the ability to fly, just like we can do in Minecraft’s creative mode, but this time in survival mode. In the upper image of this article, we can see how is the recipe to make the ring that will allow us to fly in survival mode.
The operation is simple. Curios API takes care of generating new boxes in the character’s inventory. If we put the ring in this box we can fly in survival mode. The way to fly is the same as in creative mode, that is, using the “Space” key and the direction arrows.
How to install Angel Ring Mod?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.15.2
- Download Curios API 1.15.2
- Download Angel Ring Mod 1.15.2
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded “API Curios” file into the
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the
- Enjoy the flight in survival mode!
Put Angel Ring into Angel Ring curio slot and use spacebar to fly, like in a creative mode, if you equip anything, which is granting flying, while wearing Angel Ring – Angel Ring fly effect will have top priority unless you unequip it. (You can also equip it into Charm slot if there is any mod, which adds this slot into Curios menu.)
Download Angel Ring Mod
|Angel Ring Mod for 1.15.2||1.2.0||February 13, 2020||Download page|
|Angel Ring Mod for 1.14.4||1.1.0||February 13, 2020||Download page|